Monday, August 12, 2019

Fitness Feelings

Today's offering is quotes about fitness,or more accurately ways and methods of avoiding it.

I never exercise. What's in it for me? You've got to offer me more than my life to get me on a StairMaster grunting for two hours. Dave Thomas (Wendy's founder)

My favorite health club is the International House of Pancakes. Because no matter what you weigh,there will always be someone who weighs 150 pounds more than you. Lewis Black

A friend of mine runs marathons. He always talks about this runner's high,but he has to go twenty-six miles for it. That's why I smoke and drink. I get the same feeling from a flight of stairs. Larry Miller

The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass. Martin Mull

I have flabby thighs,but fortunately my stomach covers them. Joan Rivers


No comments:

Post a Comment