Saturday, September 19, 2020

A Small Tribute

 I'm dedicating today's post to the mighty Ruth Bader Ginsburg. I know it is minuscule in comparison to such a great woman but I'm hoping it's the thought that counts. 

A homeowner decided to paint her garage door with a scene of the night sky and she was pleased with the results,that is until she received a nasty letter from an anonymous neighbor berating her work and calling it tasteless. Since the area has no ordinance describing what a homeowner can do to their property nor any homeowners association to reckon with I think she is entitled to do as she pleases. Personally I enjoy coming across little differences like this one,it is like finding a gift you didn't know you had coming not to mention the neighbor's approach to the matter was cowardly at best. 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment