Sunday, September 27, 2020

More Weird Ideas

 We all know that phobias are irrational fears though that does little to help those afflicted. This time of year I always think about the arachnophobic people and how it must be for them to deal with their fears literally closing in on them. I was thinking of ways to make it better for them,the phobics not the spiders,and thought that maybe if they could see the webs better they could steer clear more easily. With that thought my mind went off on a tangent,what if spider webs were neon instead of clear? I didn't see many flaws with my plan...other than the fact that birds would be able to find them easier and of course the obvious glaring flaw,how to get the spiders to spin neon webs. Oh well,back to the drawing board. 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment