Thursday, May 20, 2021

Continuing Saga

 For those regular readers I'm referring back to the May,7 post where I went on a rant about having to cancel my trip because of not receiving a COVID test from Costco in time to take the test and get the results back. I still have no test but charges for the test have appeared on my credit card so I called Costco and explained that I never received the test and had to cancel my vacation because it was too late to line up another test,they apologized and said they will turn in the request. Yesterday I get an email from them saying the item (test) can't be returned due to the nature of the item,I say I understand that but there is nothing to be returned as I never received the test,I'm told that doesn't matter they can't credit me for that item. I'm still steaming over this whole thing and waiting for some higher up to call me in 3 days time to hear why I think I should get a refund. Really? If I went into a brick and mortar store and they didn't have an item I wanted but I did stand in the area where the item is usually stocked would they want to charge me for that item? Oh,and did I mention they sent me a form to rate the transaction which I stated I still hadn't received the item so no they didn't do a good job,not to mention the phone wait times of 26 minutes on the first call and 41 minutes the second call have got my phone at 84% of the monthly amount of time I pay for. I won't be ordering from Costco online again anytime soon. 





No comments:

Post a Comment