Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Back to Normal??

Using the word normal in any context to describe me is stretching the definition of the word to say the least,perhaps a more fitting word would be routine? I don't live my life with military like precision but most people have a basic routine and sub-routines that they follow even if they aren't aware of them,otherwise you end up with chaos. You long time readers may recall last year and the difficulties I endured with airport security,this year was the complete opposite almost to the point of being eerie. Last year the screening process stopped just short of a body cavity search,this year my boarding pass read TSA prechk and on both ends of my journey I was pulled out of the general line and led to a short line where I didn't even have to remove the baggie that held the various 3 ounce travel size containers,or unzip my carry-on,I wasn't even required to take my shoes off!! Needless to say I spent a good portion of the flight trying to puzzle out a reason,but was unable to come up with a solution that seemed plausible.
Today I am posting a photo of what I think may be the world's ugliest lamp and am thinking it would be fun to have a competition for the title "World's Ugliest Lamp",please contact me if you have a candidate!


No comments:

Post a Comment