Thursday, October 2, 2014

Mattress Sail

I heard a little blurb the other day about a man trying to hold a mattress down in the back of a pick-up truck instead he ended up with a good case of road rash. A grown man should have known better and I feel no pity for him but when I was looking for that incident I found one that was even worse. A 29 year old woman had her friend's 8 year old boy laying on a mattress to hold it down on the roof of her car. Needless to say that ended badly as well. The boy will be okay after stitches,wounds and a hospital stay,he said he remembered it happening and that he knew it was a bad idea when the mattress started lifting up. The woman was charged with child endangerment...and I should think terminal stupidity.


guy on pickup truck

No comments:

Post a Comment