Saturday, May 9, 2015

Princess Pig

I don't usually do posts about the same subject two days in a row,but I am making an exception today. I found this story while researching yesterday's post and since I'm pressed for time today I decided to throw caution to the wind. As mentioned previously pigs and mud/water go together however one little pig,appropriately named Cinderella, was having nothing to do with that disgusting mud,even though her siblings dove right into the mire. Cinder,showing a case of mysophobia (also spelled misophobia),blennophobia,or perhaps borborosophobia (all fears of mud and slime) could only stand on the sidelines shaking in fear. Her thoughtful owners had never seen anything like Cinder's reaction to a pig's natural habitat but remembering the tiny rubber boots in their office they used for holding pens and pencils they brought them out and put them on Cinderella who then joined her siblings. Cinder now waits every morning until her boots are on before getting into the mud. Isn't she the cutest little gal?
I am going to be taking a break for the next week or so,but stay tuned for my return and more stories to follow!
Cinders the pig in boots
Cinders the pig in boots

No comments:

Post a Comment