Thursday, May 28, 2015

There's an App for That

While some of the apps that have been introduced are useful,if not for everyone at least for some people,there is an even larger number of apps that are just plain weird. I heard about one for making beer and thought what an odd thing to have an app for,but wait,there's more! Along with your home brew app you can also download:Drunk Dial No! (blocks you from calling people when you are in your cups),Bowel Mover (need I explain?),The Brostache (allows the user to select a mustache then place the phone in front of their mouth and the mustache mouth will mimic your speech),Places I've Pooped (yes,this app records that info) Fake-An-Excuse (supplies excuses why you need to hang up)and if those aren't quite what you need,how about Spirit Story Box:Ghost Hunting Tool (translates what the ghosts around you are saying. Call me old fashion,but I mainly use my phone for placing calls.



No comments:

Post a Comment