Sunday, May 24, 2015

The Subaru Index

For those of you readers who may at times wonder about my sanity today's post is more than likely to be a clincher. I'm not exactly sure how,when or even why I started counting Subaru's on my daily walks about town,but I think it had something to do with noticing that there seemed to be a higher percentage of them than other makes. Toyota would be the highest and Ford second to Toyota. The part I find interesting is the varying number of Subaru and the holidays that increase the baseline number. I have counted as few as four and as many as 25,today's count was 19. The events that bring the young adults out in number also bring the Subaru indicating it is an affordable and cost efficient vehicle. I have no idea at this time what use this information  could possibly have,but at least if at some point I need it I will have it on hand! Okay,it's either time for me to look into getting a life,or time for someone to call the funny wagon...I wonder if it will be a Subaru?


No comments:

Post a Comment