Monday, December 21, 2015

Another Reason To Not Burn Trash

With only today's post as ammunition Missouri is now in competition with Florida for the state most likely to make headlines for stupid stuff. Before I get started I want to add my two cents worth that burning garbage isn't a good idea anyway as most of it is recyclable and what isn't releases chemical waste into the atmosphere that no one wants to have there,so please dispose of your trash properly.
A Missouri man was burning trash in a field when the fire got out of control. He decided to get in his van and drive over the fire to extinguish it,apparently he forgot that he had a full tank of gas,several boxes of ammunition and that tires are also flammable.  The story didn't mention if he was drunk or high but since he wasn't arrested by the sheriff who responded I am guessing it was a case of stupidity. Did I mention the van was a total loss?

No comments:

Post a Comment