Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Color Your World

Today's post is a blending of two things that came to me synchronously, they don't really have much in common other than I think they are both odd things to dye. I was wondering what happened to practice of dyeing poodles different colors so I looked that up and apparently it is still being done so I'm just not in an area where people decide they want hot pink,blue,or whatever other color on their dogs. The next trend is a little unsettling to me on a health level,and that is armpit hair dyeing. I completely understand choosing not to shave your armpits but I don't want any unnecessary chemicals under my arms. The idea behind dyeing armpit hair is to bring attention to the fact that the person is no longer submitting to the idea that to be feminine one needs to be hairless. Color me out of that equation!
 pink painted Poodle dog
Sharing the love: Dozens of women have posted pictures of their colored armpit hair on Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment