Thursday, December 10, 2015

Foiled Again

In case anyone has been wondering why I haven't done a post recently about some weirdness in Florida,today is your lucky day! A self described artist (of Polish descent,I only mention that because I can't help but ignore the capital P and make it polish descent) was so inspired by the beauty of the area he decided to wrap his house and trees in aluminum foil. I think it looks kind of cool,and speaking of cool I imagine it may help keep the house cool,but the neighbors went berserk and demanded the authorities do something. They didn't find that any codes were in violation so for now the foil is still in place. Speaking of unusual uses for foil,a building in Idaho was saved from fire this past summer by being wrapped in foil,so maybe the Florida guy isn't a nut at all!
PHOTO VIA TAMPA BAY TIMES
PHOTO VIA TAMPA BAY TIMES

No comments:

Post a Comment