Thursday, June 2, 2016

Another Bathroom Dilemma?

Meanwhile back at the ranch as the dust begins to settle over the transgender bathroom debate I have come across more fuel to add to the fire. Which bathroom would a transgender/transspecies/mythical beast use?  A 55 year old woman (born Richard Hernandez) has almost completed her transformation through purposeful scarring,surgical implants,removal of both ears and nose,reptilian type skin,green colored whites of the eyes,and horns,though she is still hanging on to her male part for some reason known only to her. I don't know about everyone else but I think I would make a fast exit from any bathroom if I ran into a "mythical beast",then again I might be able to talk myself into it just being another one of my oh so vivid dreams.
Dragon lady: Tiamat is November 2012, before undergoing nose and ear surgery. She has had extensive cosmetic treatments and body modification, including facial tattooing and 'horns' on her forehead (pictured)
Tiamat before her reptilian nose procedure
It left her with prominent scarring
Tiamat shows off her horns, tattoos and newly-modified ears in a recent photo taken in February 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment