Friday, June 3, 2016

Mysteries Abound

Yesterday afternoon the monitor on my desktop wouldn't turn off for some reason so I turned it off manually. Not a big deal as it has happened before but this time it won't turn back on. I know the monitor is okay because it will show its logo in my many attempt to get it to fire back up but that is pretty much the extent of my viewing pleasure. I've tried rebooting,unpluging the monitor from both computer and power source but nothing has worked,the worst part is I have no idea who to turn to for assistance,but at least I have my laptop to fall back on. The other mystery of the day is for some reason not all the beans in the bean soup I made cooked this time. How that happened I haven't a clue,I've made the soup many times and never ran into that problem. Oh well at least the cat didn't get sprayed by the skunk I smelled this morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment