Sunday, June 5, 2016

Hairy Situation

Every summer I look at men with beards and wonder if they are feeling the heat more than their clean shaven counterparts. I didn't find anything that said they were warmer because of their facial hair, but one man shaved half of his face in the winter to see if it made a difference and decided that the side with hair was much warmer, so with that thought in mind the same would hold true for summer. Some other interesting beard facts include: beards work like sunscreen to protect the face and also slow down aging for the same reason, beards are beneficial to men with asthma as they help filter irritants, they also work well for men with sensitive skin,  preventing razor rash and ingrown hairs. I still think if it was my face I would want to be able to feel a cool breeze in the summer.

Ben Affleck
George Clooney

No comments:

Post a Comment