Wednesday, June 8, 2016

The Post About Nothing

If Seinfeld can have a show about nothing then surely I can have an occasional post about nothing, unfortunately there is nothing remotely funny about this post unless you have a particularly twisted sense of humor. I spent half the morning on the phone with Dell (English was definitely not his first language), then made a trip for a new VGA cord hoping that would solve the problem, but is anything ever that easy? The next best guess was the video card on the desktop so after I went for a walk I dropped it off at the computer repair shop and am now relying on this laptop which has problems with crashing and dropping the signal. In case you have yet to guess that left me with little to no time to work on a post for today plus a bit on the crabby side, but as Scarlett would say, "Tomorrow's another day".


No comments:

Post a Comment