Friday, February 3, 2017

Bet Debt

Poor Zack Cobert thought he was betting on a sure thing when he bet his friend that he would get a Trump tattoo if Trump was elected. He is now sporting what he refers to as a "Trump Stamp"(I'm assuming this is a takeoff on tramp stamp). I have no idea why he had the tattoo on his lower back unless he didn't want to have to see it? if it had been me I think I would have opted for a butt cheek. His girlfriend wasn't happy about it either because she was the one that was always going to be looking at it. Speaking of Trump...still no further word on a White House pet,if he doesn't get a pet he will be the first president in 150 years to have a pet free White House.


Image result for pictures of zack cobert's tattoo
Patton, a 9-week-old Goldendoodle that may or may not become the nation's First Dog. (Photo courtesy of Lois Pope)

No comments:

Post a Comment