Thursday, February 16, 2017

Cheeto and the Clowns

I have some of my most lucid moments in the middle of the night and also some of the most demented,with that said I will proceed with today's post. Remember the Creepy Clowns making the headlines in 2016? I woke up thinking that they were either a preview/prediction of coming attractions or an attempt at distracting the masses from the real clown issue. Remember,"Lift and separate",no wait that's "divide and conquer",no that's not it either,but I will leave you with a Proverb to ponder (for those of you who may not recognize this,it is from the Bible). Proverbs 16:18 "Pride goes before destruction,and a haughty spirit before stumbling".
Image result for trump dressed as a clown
Image result for creepy clowns pictures
Image result for creepy clowns picturesImage result for trump dressed as a clown

No comments:

Post a Comment