Friday, February 24, 2017

Further Proof

In case any of you were wondering why it seems like I single out the unfortunate drug dealers,thieves and other miscreants who seem to  find unique ways of conducting their various activities in the sunny state of Florida once again I defend my position,it isn't me, there is just something odd about that state. Allow me to present more evidence supporting my theory:a Volusia County Sheriff patrol car was spotted driving down the highway with a gas nozzle hanging from the side of the vehicle. The officer explained he was filling the tank when it started to rain so he got back into the vehicle,so far so good,then forgot to return the nozzle before driving off? Did he forget why he was stopped in the first place? The information officer announced the officer was in a hurry to get back to work and that it was a quick release nozzle so no gas pumps were harmed in the incident.

Volusia Co. Sheriff

No comments:

Post a Comment