Thursday, February 2, 2017

That Explains It!

I had read about this incident earlier in the day then learned a little more when the same story was on the News at Noon. Before I get into the particulars I'm thinking this gal should move to Florida to be closer to like minded people. I have often wondered why people would want gauges in their ears but now that I've seen what they can be used for it all seems so obvious...carrying your pet ball python of course! When I read about it she said the snake was just resting on her shoulder one minute then the next it was caught in her gauge hole which seemed a little unlikely to me. When she was interviewed on TV she was kind of stammering and gave me the impression it was all part of her master plan for her 15 minutes of fame,but that could very well be my suspicious tendency speaking.

Image result for pictures of woman with python stuck in gauge
Image result for pictures of woman with python stuck in gauge

No comments:

Post a Comment