Friday, July 14, 2017

A Good Time?

Every medical appointment I've ever had I always have to wait. I figure if I make the appointments when they first open there should be no waiting but that isn't what happens. For instance this morning I had an appointment for a mammogram at 8 a.m. I was early as I never expect anyone to wait for me,no need to worry about that as the office wasn't open yet,nor was it open at 8:05. Finally a tech showed up and let me in where I waited some more for the office staff to arrive. I understand that the medical field is short handed but does that mean that the employees don't need to show up on time? Same thing happens religiously with my dental hygienist, I make an appointment for 8,arrive before 8 then wait until she comes in usually about 10 after 8 at which time she still needs to set up for my cleaning. What I want to know is when would it be a convenient time for them to take appointments? If they know they usually don't end up ready to accept patients until around 15 minutes after their listed hours why not just make the first appointment for 8:15? Did I mention I hate to wait?
Resultado de imagen para pictures of mammograms
Imagen relacionada
Resultado de imagen para pictures of mammograms
Resultado de imagen para pictures of mammograms

No comments:

Post a Comment