Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Rolling in the Dough

Try as I might I was unable to find why a trailer full of dough was traveling on I-5 near Tacoma,WA. I thought most pizza places made their own dough,and what kind of bakery would have active dough shipped in? What ever the destination the combination of heat and yeast caused the load to start oozing up and over the trailer causing it to spill onto the freeway. The state police officers who responded had a fun time with the situation.
"...Doe, a deer a female deer. Sorry, somebody had to do it."
"I was going to write a pun about bread, but I thought most of you would find it rather stale. *I'll see myself out**"
"You knead to be an early riser to keep up on this. #breadpuns."
"Dough or dough not...there is no rye. #breadpuns."
"This has been fun. We'll challah at you later. #breadpuns."
"Fine. Guess I'll go back to loafing around."
Resultado de imagen para pictures of semi truck seeping dough near tacoma wa
Resultado de imagen para pictures of semi truck seeping dough near tacoma wa

No comments:

Post a Comment