Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Flatulent Flyer

Apparently the two men who created a disturbance over an unknown person passing gas didn't know that exposure to the smell was healthful as I posted about on January 13th this year,then again I know first hand how bad the hydrogen sulfide can be in close quarters. The flight from Dubai to Amsterdam had to land in Vienna to put the men off the plane plus two women who claimed they didn't know the men but the attendants somehow thought they were travelling together. I can't help but wonder if there will be another airline regulation in the future. The times I have been in eye watering vicinity of flatus while in flight I suspected it was a flight attendant and have since then read that when the attendants have gas they often walk quickly up and down the aisles and refer to the action as crop dusting.



No comments:

Post a Comment