Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Olympic Sport?

Maybe it's just a coincidence that this is National Condom Month and that a record number of condoms (110,000) have been contributed by a Korean condom manufacturer and Korean Association for AIDS Prevention for the athletes at the Olympic games. It makes a person wonder if there is perhaps another sport that isn't shown on the television coverage of the games. The amount of condoms sets a Olympic record even before the official opening,with the previous record about 10,000 less in both 2010 and 2014. It goes without saying that at 37 condoms per Olympic participant, I think they have the situation covered! If by some chance they manage to use all 37 per person I would expect no new world records will be set.
I probably won't have a post tomorrow as I have some help lined up to get a couple more things out of the basement and that is my #1 priority until I have it ready for them to proceed.


No comments:

Post a Comment