Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Foiled Again

Earlier I thought I had the perfect topic for today's post,a seamless segue from yesterday's guy carrying the alligator into the store. A juvenile shark was stolen from a petting tank in a Texas aquarium and spirited away in a baby stroller,then they featured it on the news at noon and it lost that esoteric value I was searching for. Oh well,that's what plan B is for.
Lay's Tastes of America potato chips collection is out and includes flavors from across the nation,Cajun Spice,Crab Spice,Chili Con Queso,Deep Dish Pizza,Fried Pickles with Ranch,New England Lobster Roll,Pimento Cheese,Thai Sweet Chili,West Coast Truffle Fries,Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Popper,Fried Green Tomatoes and Ketchup. Enough to keep those who like flavored chips busy for awhile. Personally I don't care for flavored chips,I prefer mine to taste like potatoes,I know,call me weird.




No comments:

Post a Comment