Saturday, July 21, 2018

Truer Words?

Time is short today due to a birthday party for a handsome 1 year old so I thought some quotes on kids would be appropriate.
Everyone should have kids. They are the greatest joy in the world. But they are also terrorists. You'll realize this as soon as they are born,and they start using sleep deprivation to break you.
Ray Romano
The thing that impresses me most about America is the way parents obey their children.
Duke of Windsor
Since childhood is a time when kids prepare to be grownups,I think it makes a lot of sense to completely traumatize your children. Gets 'em ready for the real world.
George Carlin
My mother loved children. She would have given anything if I had been one.
Groucho Marx
I adopted a baby. I wanted a highway,but it was a lot of red tape.
Margaret Smith




No comments:

Post a Comment