Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Apples and Oranges...Oh My!

As strange as some of the things that I come across are today's post rates near the top of that strangeness heap, and it didn't even happen in Florida. A 27 year old man in Virginia was arrested after an employee witnessed him pulling his pants down and rubbing produce on his bare butt and then replacing the items on the shelves. The man was charged with two misdemeanors,indecent exposure and destruction of property. The store had to destroy several pallets of produce which seems odd since the man was limited to what was on display at the time but I suppose this would be a case of better safe than sorry. I have no idea on the why of this mans actions unless it was some odd sexual thing though I find that hard to imagine and as most of you know I have a pretty vivid imagination. 
A man shopping some fruits.
Michael Dwayne Johnson, 27, is accused of allegedly rubbing produce from a Manassas, Virginia, supermarket against his b


No comments:

Post a Comment