Sunday, September 2, 2018

Here or Mir?

For around a month now when I make my daily post and then check to see which posts have had the most readers and where those readers are located I've been finding something odd. Usually there is a map of the world that is filled in with shades of green to reflect how many readers from each country,the green can be anywhere from forest green to a pale green. Lately the numbers are listed for each country but the map isn't colored and this all started when Unknown Region started showing up with readers of usually around eight. So my question is exactly where is there an unknown region? Since Antarctica isn't shown on the map I thought it might be a possibility,though eight readers from there didn't seem likely,then I thought maybe someone was bored on Mir,also doubtful. I finally settled on Unknown Region being the same place where Malaysian Flight 370 disappeared,hey,it makes as much sense as the other guesses.


Scenic view of Mir over open ocean, clouds, earth limb.
Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers

No comments:

Post a Comment