Monday, September 17, 2018

Normally

Most days I would be out for a walk at this time but I'm still waiting for my computer to come home. The guy said he had an appointment at 11 and would call and come by shortly thereafter,still no word. Another thing that grinds me is all this problem revolves around Microsoft,way back when Windows 10 came out they hijacked my computer (Windows 7) and downloaded Windows 10 without my consent. Shortly after that the first problem happened and it was because of Windows 10,so I took it to the computer shop and they took it off (at my expense) and things were normal until this latest go around which also goes back to when they downloaded 10 making McAfee incompatible with the computer because it now didn't match with what they were trying to update. I don't know if this makes sense to anyone but me,but there you have it.
An unrelated thought: wouldn't it be easier for people who are color blind if traffic light were alphabetical from top to bottom instead of having to remember that red is on top?
Image result for pictures of traffic lights
Image result for pictures of traffic lights

No comments:

Post a Comment