Thursday, January 17, 2019

Companion Items?

Maybe it's my lack of fashion sense that keeps me returning to the subject,that or these things really are strange. Feel free to decide for yourself. A Ukraine fashion designer has introduced asymmetrical jeans,one leg flared and one fitted,all for $377. Nike has unveiled Air Max 1 Golf "Grass" shoes featuring grass like turf material on the top and sides for $140 though their release date has yet to be announced. I'm not sure what the idea is behind the grass shoes unless for some reason a person would want their feet to blend in with the grass? for that matter I haven't a clue what the pants are about either. It keeps getting stranger,the pictures of the pants didn't post,maybe they are supposed to be top secret?? If you want to see the jeans put it into your search engine since I couldn't provide you with the pictures.
46271199_1547522468.8144_yTunUj_n-1547648246248.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment