Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Not Nearly Virginal

Along with my regular disclaimer about knowing next to nothing about fashion with today's post in mind I also have to add that spending massive amounts of money on weddings has always seemed like a terrible way to start a life together,with that said let's move along to the naked wedding dress trend. The traditional white wedding dress was a symbol of purity but apparently that ruse is being put to rest. Today's brides are more concerned with standing out and being noticed on their special day,so they've taken a cue from  those who walk the red carpet and are now nearly baring it all for their friends and family. I'm not sure but I think I would be embarrassed to attend a wedding with the bride being nearly naked.





No comments:

Post a Comment