Thursday, October 3, 2019

Dick Head Do

Most anyone who isn't living in a cave has tried something they've seen on the internet,I enjoy trying different recipes and have seen elaborate hairdos that I would never attempt due to my lack of patience and skill in that department. Of course that doesn't mean that the styles can't be done which is what one woman did and did rather nicely though once she posted her achievement online people started responding that her handiwork looked like either a male sex organ or a sex toy. Normally I would try to offer some defense for the woman and shame for the dirty minded comments but it really did look a lot like a penis,in fact I'm not going to post it as the first picture today because I'm pretty sure it would be censored.


Penis Hairdo
View image on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment