Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Choking Hazard

 For some reason I've had pop beads on my mind the last few days and I think I figured it out on my walk.  A person can still buy pop beads but I'm guessing they come with a warning and an age recommendation. Why do you suppose that is? When I was a kid you played with whatever was available and didn't have to be warned more that once if you wanted to continue to play with whatever it was,then something happened that turned everything into warning label material. Exactly or even approximately when did we get dumbed down? Do we need to be reminded of the basic danger of things (Tide pods come to mind)? Actually I guess we do when you consider all the people who plan on defying good sense in order to have a big holiday gathering,as for me I will remain responsible for my own safety and those around me as always. End of rant.










No comments:

Post a Comment