Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Cooking 101

 Is it okay to cook in dorm rooms nowadays? I remember back when it wasn't but popcorn poppers were allowed so with some creativity meals could still be prepared in room on the sly. Which brings me to this gal who doesn't mention having any cooking restrictions so that leaves me to believe that she is either fearless or foolish when it comes to her methods of food preparation. She employs a regular toaster to cook steaks for her and her boyfriend. She says to just cook them until the outsides are brown and they're ready. Stop me if I'm wrong but how does that not start a fire? never mind destroy the toaster and smoke up the place. Sure necessity is the mother of invention,but for safety's sake I think she should go back to the drawing board. 





No comments:

Post a Comment