Monday, November 9, 2020

Maybe It's Just Me

 Everyone has their own take on holidays and Christmas in particular,many people go seriously in debt in the name of Christmas which seems odd considering  the original event didn't generate but a few humble gifts, but I digress,a man in Australia went online to warn others away from a shop that was selling ornaments saying,"Santa's Not Real"and others he considered inappropriate. Stop me if I'm wrong,but that seems like entitlement talking,who is he to tell anyone either where to shop or what to sell in their shop? As far as blaming the shop for ruining his child's innocence I'm betting if the kid was old enough to read the ornament they already knew that Santa wasn't real...oh,and tell me again what Santa actually has to do with the occasion? 








No comments:

Post a Comment