Saturday, June 3, 2023

Over the Top

 Even though the Bugatti Residences in Dubai isn't built yet it is a cringe worthy venture in its extravagance. The plan is for 42 stories featuring 171 mansions, 11 penthouses, all with unique designs and layouts, Riviera inspired beach, private pool, jacuzzi spa, fitness club, chef's table, private valet, and private members club. But wait there's more! Worried about parking those spendy cars? Not to worry the residences include two car garages with auto lifts that bring the cars up to the apartments and park them though apparently visitors, should there be any, are on their own for parking spots. 

Special word for those who quit reading my blog after my comment to the LGBQT community...I'm not Budweiser or Target, I don't make a red cent off of writing this on a daily basis it is for entertainment purposes only both mine and yours so if my opinions upset you that's too damn bad. Of course if you're truly done reading my efforts you won't be seeing this anyway but perhaps the word will get to you through the grapevine.  







No comments:

Post a Comment