Sunday, September 17, 2023

Fashion Quips

 Time for some quotes! 

A woman's dress should be like a barbed wire fence: serving its purpose without obstructing the view. Sophia Loren 

There are weird rules for girls. We get all the uncomfortable crap. We get all the S&M clothes, like the high heels that make us easier to hunt. Sue Murphy 

I base my fashion tastes on what doesn't itch. Gilda Radner 

I hate clothes. I can't stand every day trying to come up with little outfits for myself. I think fashion won't even exist eventually, because anytime I see a movie or TV show where there's people from another planet, they're all wearing the same thing. Somehow they decided, "This is going to be our outfit: one-piece silver jumpsuit, C-stripe, and boots." Jerry Seinfeld 






No comments:

Post a Comment