Monday, September 24, 2012

Myth or Majic?

A few nights ago I fell asleep with the TV on and when I woke up a show was on about Majestic 12 aka MJ-12 or Majic 12. At first I thought maybe it was just another of my many bizarre dreams,but I made a mental note to check it out. I have spent a couple of days looking through several sites and still don't know what to think. I will provide a basic outline of the information so that those of you who wish to further pursue this will know what I am talking about.
Roswell,New Mexico is known for the alleged crash of a UFO in 1947,Harry Truman was president at that time and according to what I have read authorized a committee of 12 people to be formed to look into the crash and deal with related issues as they occurred. They were to report only to the president.
It seemed to me to be a split decision on those who believed this whole scenario and those who thought it was a hoax. If anyone knows anymore on this or finds something concrete I would love to hear about it,of course I guess everyone would really like to know one way or another if there are other life forms that have come to call.

No comments:

Post a Comment