Monday, February 11, 2013

An Optimist

Earlier today when I went grocery shopping I was sitting at the blood pressure machine waiting for it to perform and looking around. A man stopped in the hair care aisle and picked up a container of mousse,at this point I should mention he was bald,nothing struck me as out of the ordinary about that,he could have been picking it up for someone else or for a totally unrelated reason but his next stop told me differently. He was now selecting a hair restoring product and debating between Rogaine or other brands. If I hadn't been otherwise occupied I think I might have spoke to him  and told him that he was probably more concerned about his lack of hair than anyone else and he would be better off to save his time and money. I don't know about everyone else but hair is one of the last things I notice about a man,unless of course it is really greasy or styled in an unusual manner. I would even go so far as to say I prefer a bald man to an unkempt one. Then again,I have been known for my less than normal tastes!

No comments:

Post a Comment