Sunday, February 17, 2013

Hold the Applause...PLEASE

The first thing I thought of when I heard about the Clap-Off Bra was the blog I had done about the gal with the ZZZ cups (from 1/24/2013). Can you imagine someone clapping her bra off and not standing out of the danger zone? or at least wearing a hard hat? Then I started wondering where it would be practical to wear a Clap-Off Bra,since applause is not limited to any one place. Does the world really need a Clap-Off Bra? Other than for prank purposes it seems to take some of the romance out of undressing. In case you are not surprised by the invention itself,maybe where it was invented will help you out in that respect...Syria. It seems like that pretty much blows my impression of sexually repressed Arab cultures,but then again maybe I am just out of touch with reality.
A photo of the "Clap-Off Bra".

No comments:

Post a Comment