Wednesday, December 25, 2013

A Fun Mental Image

Considering the holiday and gifts I thought a fun (for me anyway) mental picture might be the order of the day. I'm only sorry I couldn't find more information to share.
When one thinks of Queen Elizabeth II the image that comes to mind is a reserved and composed individual,though in recent years she has shown a more human persona. With that picture in mind I will now introduce a counter image for your consideration. The Queen is a self admitted addict to the Nintendo Wii. I only wish I could supply you with the details of what she likes to do with the interactive device,but in a way it is just as much fun to supply your own scenario for that...almost any of the games available would make an amusing mental image. She even has her own special console that is gold-plated instead of the usual white plastic casing,said to be a gift from the game company.

No comments:

Post a Comment