Friday, December 20, 2013

Stressed?

I imagine some of you are quite stressed by now over all the holiday ordeals,so with that in mind I thought I would share some bumper stickers I have seen that I found either funny or meaningful in some way. Enjoy!
"We have enough youth. How about a fountain of smart?"
"If everything's coming your way,you're probably in the wrong lane!"
"Billionaires pay a lower tax rate than their secretaries...Does anyone have a problem with that?"
"Where are we going? And why am I in this hand-basket?"
"You are entitled to you own opinions-but not your own facts."
"All I want is the same healthcare plan that members of Congress have."
"I'm for the separation of church and hate."
"Born okay the first time!"
"I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ." Gandhi
"Going to war over religion is killing people to see who has the best imaginary friend."

No comments:

Post a Comment