Saturday, December 21, 2013

Warning!

I am for the most part unprepared to write a blog today,but that has never stood in my way before. I wanted to offer a warning to any of you that happen to use AVG Tune Up to not download their upgrade. It for some reason tells your computer that the computer has no disc space left (before the download I had all kinds of disc space) which leaves you unable to delete the freshly downloaded Tune Up,as it will not open,nor can it be deleted in the regular fashion one deletes programs. I spent the time I would normally spend working on the blog on hold waiting for a tech to answer my call and fix the problem,after over 3 hours on hold with annoying continuous loop music,(if one could call it that) I finally had to hang up as my phone was nearly dead. The Tune Up also interferes with your email and if  email gets through at all the only thing that arrives is an envelope,no sender name,no subject and nothing in the body of the email. I have used AVG as my virus program for years and always preferred it over others as it is less intrusive,but the Tune Up I have only had for around a year and am hoping to get it cleared off my computer  either later today or get a fresh start on it tomorrow. If I don't write a post for awhile you will know what happened,and I will either be waiting for this computer to be fixed or waiting for a replacement to arrive,as long as you know I haven't deserted you!

No comments:

Post a Comment