Friday, January 31, 2014

Man Toys

Some of you long time readers may remember a post I did where I wondered why a riding vacuum cleaner hadn't been invented,and supposed that since it was mainly a woman's job (otherwise it would rarely be done) that men hadn't given it much thought. While they still ignore any need for a riding vacuum,Honda has come out with a riding lawnmower that does 130 mph. Dubbed the Mean Mower,it can't actually cut grass at that speed,it has to slow down to 15 mph,which is still considerably faster than a normal mower. It can only be found in Honda's UK operation at this time,so if you think you need a Mean Mower don't expect to find one locally. Not only do I wonder why they have produced a mower that can do 130 mph,I also wonder if they are required to equip it with seat belts and or airbags? Somehow I think that would take the thrill away.
mower

No comments:

Post a Comment