Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Skills Sign

Often times when I post a blog within the next day or so I run across something closely related to the previous post but from a totally different source. This phenomenon has been happening repeatedly this month and I have no explanation...call it serendipity. Today's offering is related to both yesterday's post and Sunday's post and all three were inspired from things I read in three different places. Those readers who read the last two posts will see how today's post ties in with them as it is about both road signs (yesterday) and prostitutes (Sunday). Located in the Italian province of Treviso is a warning sign for prostitutes as they are quite active in the area and are thought to be a traffic hazard as motorists gawk. In addition to the signs police are issuing fines to both prostitutes and their customers. It occurs to me that the sign itself may be a hazard.
Prostitute road sign

No comments:

Post a Comment