Monday, June 8, 2015

Feeling Sheepish?

I remember writing a post on a cat cafe (where patrons can spend time with cats while they enjoy a beverage) and it seems like I read about the same type of deal featuring canines instead of felines,both understandable successes because people who are animal lovers but for whatever the reason are unable to keep pets could interact with the pets without committing to ownership. The "Thanks to Nature Cafe" in Seoul,Korea has added a new twist to the interactive cafe theme,they are offering time with sheep. Admittedly I have never spent much time around sheep,but it just doesn't seem like an animal I would want to be with while eating or drinking...maybe it is the not being  housebroken part that is bothering me? Of course I don't think sheep waste is particularly smelly,but still not shall I say,my cup of tea? Apparently not everyone feels the same way as business has been booming in 2015.the Year of the Sheep.


No comments:

Post a Comment