Thursday, June 25, 2015

Socially Impaired

I enjoy my electronics as much as anyone but I am beginning to wonder when enough is enough. Robotics are getting closer to being in every home just like computers are now,and do we really need a robot to do things for us,or take on a personality that we find attractive? Isn't that what people are for? If that doesn't give you a creepy feeling how about programming robots to think and sound like a deceased relative or friend? As much as I miss the people that have proceeded me in death I don't think I am ready to have a robot take on the characteristics that I found charming in them,and never mind that I already spend more time than I should with my computer. I for one,really don't need a robot! Okay,maybe just one to clean...

No comments:

Post a Comment