Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Hamburglar / Fry Thief

I rarely go to McDonald's but I have noticed that the Hamburlar and even Ronald McDonald himself seem to be MIA,I have no idea when they went missing. I made a brief attempt at finding out what happened to them but didn't get too far,but I digress once again. What is actually on my mind today is a woman in Maryland who was arrested for stealing 3 french fries from a police officer's plate. The whole affair took place at the Italian Pizza Kitchen (who would order fries at a pizza joint in the first place??) allegedly the woman tried to engage the officer in conversation and while she was doing so snagged a fry...then another. The officer warned her not to do it again or he would arrest her for 2nd degree theft,the woman responded with "Well then you might as well take me to jail"and grabbed the final fry. The officer did arrest her and listed the offense on the police report as stolen items "French Fried Potatoes" quantity 3. Seems a bit harsh for 3 fries,they must have been REALLY good fries.




Hamburglar
Image result for pictures of french fries
Image result for pictures of french fries

No comments:

Post a Comment