Monday, September 5, 2016

Insanity or Genius?

Oscar Levant once quipped "There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line." I can relate to that quote though I probably am more qualified on the insanity side than genius. I get most of my off the wall ideas either while working out or going for a walk so I tend to believe I'm under the influence of endorphins when I have these thoughts. Since it is Labor Day I decided to put the fruits of my "ideas" out there in case anyone can actually make use of them. This morning I was thinking that a 24 hour gym would be good for someone who is homeless. For about $35 a month they would have somewhere warm and dry to sleep that has bathroom facilities and showers and not too much activity in the night time hours,then they could be presentable for job hunting in the daytime if able. A useful idea for an inventor would be to make a counter to keep track of a person's reps when they are working out and if possible sound a tone or beep when the desired number was reached. Okay,I put it out there for you, my faithful readers,now you can make up your minds whether I'm crazy or not! Enjoy your day.
Image result for picture of gyms
Image result for picture of gyms
Image result for picture of homeless

No comments:

Post a Comment