Friday, September 2, 2016

Menu Options

This is just a little something I found that made me laugh. Some of you might take it more seriously than I did and to those people I say,"lighten up,life is to short to take everything seriously".  What better way to celebrate two people taking vows to spend the rest of their lives together than to offer children on the menu? Actually I've been noticing more and more mistakes in writing in the last several years. People have grown too dependent on computers to think for them so there are more words misused which can sometimes be funny like today's post but most of the time it just seems sloppy and amateurish,that's not to say any of us are perfect more just that professional writers should be just that,professional.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment